Friday, August 17, 2007

Purple Crocodile Saddle

So I had some extra purple crocodile fabric leftover from a small scooter project and have had this saddle laying around for sometime which I have been wanting to try reupholstering, so I figured now was the perfect time to give it a shot. I had to buy some super short staples so they don't go the whole way through the saddle, and it was a little harder than I figured. I figure when it is done at the factory they must attach the fabric before the rails, because the rails made it quite difficult, however I think it turned out pretty well. I am not sure how durable the fabric is though.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

Auntie Maim said...

Hi Jason- I really dig your crocodile saddle and have just the bike for it. Would you consider selling it to me? Thanks man. Dave (buddha1@bellsouth.net)